因為, 大便銀行要開展墨西哥市場...

或是應該這樣說, 只要大便銀行持續贊助
西班牙以及中南美洲的車手才是法拉利的首選

Kimi原來在08年就知道他只能再待一年

還有, Kimi最討厭的人, 原來就是Schumi

http://f1bias.com/2012/04/05/truth-about-kimi-ferrari-santander-2008/

THE TRUTH ABOUT KIMI RAIKKONEN, FERRARI AND SANTANDER IN 2008
Posted on April 5, 2012 by Soren

2008 was the year when Kimi won his second world championship. He breezed through the season scoring podiums and wins in most of the races. He did so with the full support of his team, Ferrari. Listening to his feedback and changing the components that he asked for. And so the legendary Ferrari team could celebrate another back to back drivers championship.

Or that is certainly how it could have been. That was in fact the way it was headed as well. Until money, sponsorship and the desire for a large Spanish corporation to see “their” driver placed in the Maranello based team got in the way.

Sensationalism? Conspiracy theories you may say? Far from it. The following segment consists of chronically collected articles readily available to the public. They are coupled with natural conclusions to be drawn therefrom. Now with hindsight and the luxury of time passing to better see the bigger picture, the truth is as ugly as it is sad. Full credit goes to the author of this piece, wrcva. A fellow forumer who took the time and energy to dig up and piece the puzzle together, forming the picture we already suspected.
My contribution is only minor edits and brushups for readability. With his permission of course.

I am aware that this is probably not news to a lot of people. But this piece was well researched and deserves attention in my opinion. My hope is that much of the nonsense regarding Kimis 2008 season can be put to rest with this.

—————

Why Kimi was not on top of his game in 2008? by wrcva

The period between April-July 2008 is probably one of the worst periods not only in Kimi’s F1 career but probably in his life. All his life he and his family believed in hard work and doing their best to achieve good things on merit. In Kimi’s case this means putting his natural talents to best use in performing, and winning races.

Backdrop for 2008: The guy just won WDC the previous year, and he is already leading in points 4 races into the 2008 season. Life is good…

(April 27, 2008), FIA post-race press conf after winning Spain — Kimi – “It was a perfect weekend for us in Barcelona,” explained Raikkonen. “We were going really fast all the time and we didn’t have the slightest problem. Many times I have won and afterwards still had the feeling that it could have gone better. This time I did not have that feeling: this was probably the best weekend I’ve ever had in my career.”

The guy won Spain just 3 days ago… then, all of a sudden PR stuff & “rumors” kicks in. I am not sure who started them but the mission was to melt the iceman because it would be terrible PR to get rid of a 2 times WDC, in the event that he managed to win the 2nd one in 2008. In the following, partially narrated timeline, I have tried to put the main news item with the earliest approx. date of first showing up (in google news based on article posting date) out of 100s or 1000s regurgitated ones for each item. They give a good glimpse into what was in Kimi’s mind as he was facing a psychological PR war, aside from racing issues during 2008.

May 1, 2008 – Luca di Montezemolo: Massa’s future with the team is secure. It will be too damaging to partner Alonso with Kimi.
Keke Rosberg: Kimi has to make way for Alonso…
Domenicali: Kimi is motivated from head to toe, and I know he is not thinking about retiring.“ here.

Note: You can tell that they have been talking about Santander coming in as the new long term sponsor but the plan is to not to talk about it externally… This is the first time appearance of Kimi’s “motivation” by Domenicali. It is not yet used in a negative way but it is a crucial PR keyword because at this point they cannot start talking about Kimi’s performance as he is in the lead. But this is where the decision has been made that Kimi has to go. Also note the disconnect between LdM & Dom’s statements. Yes, the date is correct - May 1 2008, and instead of talking about the win 3 days ago, they are forced to answer questions about driver line-up.

May 8, 2008 – Niki Lauda “Last year Raikkonen was champion and now he is number one. Why must we now discuss whether Alonso is going to go there? They already have the perfect team with Massa, so why should they bang their heads together?”

Note: This is an honest statement by Lauda wondering WTF is going on… as there is significant chatter inside the F1 world… here

May 24, 2008 – Alonso signs for Ferrari — The word in the F1 paddock in Monte Carlo is that Fernando Alonso has just inked a deal to drive for Ferrari in 2010. No confirmation is expected for a year, and there may be denials of any arrangement, as there would obviously be some serious knock-on effects for other parties in the F1 paddock. here

Note: Spanish press is going nuts over this as well at this time.. You can use google news with date filters if you want to see for yourself. Emphasis: do not confirm and deny until next year — which they did…

June 6, 2008 – FIA interview — Kimi: “I still have a contract until the end of next year,” Raikkonen said during the press conference ahead of the Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on Thursday. “I haven’t made any decision as to whether I will keep going or not. That’s the last contract I have and we will wait and see during this year and next year what happens.” “I haven’t made my mind up and we will see.”

Note: (this is the GP Hamilton rear ended Kimi) — why would this contract issue come up in the FIA press conference? You can tell internal discussions about his departure is well underway. Yet we are only 7 races into the season…

July 10, 2008 – According to popular German magazine Sport Bild, it would seem that Spanish bank Santander would be moving from sponsoring McLaren to become one of Ferrari’s top sponsors from 2009 onwards. The big bank would have their adverts on the front and rear wings, alongside lettering on the drivers overalls. Ferrari have been touting for a new top sponsor since cigarette advertisers were not allowed in many countries, Marlboro being the major backer for many years. With a contract with Marlboro still in place, hash markings would still be on the cars. For the Scuderia though, Santander have said the major condition of their deal is that former World Champion Fernando Alonso would drive for the team. He won’t confirm his future, and will not comment until September. here

Note: Santander-Ferrari-Alonso deal is done at this time but negotiations with Kimi are in full force. Look at the desired date for the sponsorship… Now, how did Alonso come up with that September date, unless he read Kimi’s contract and is familiar with the performance / and renewal options Kimi could exercise?? That is an accidental slip up by the Spaniard because the September date was significant only to Kimi’s contract. He cannot comment on what will happen because they do not know what Kimi will do yet – as Ferrari is still negotiating! (see Sep 12 news, in the following)

Aug 3, 2008 – FIA post-race int. Hungary — Q: People are talking about you retiring, not necessarily at the end of this year but at the end of next year. Are there any thoughts on that?
KR: I never said anything like that. I only said that I have a contract until the end of next year and then somebody made up that I will stop at the end of this year or the end of next year, but I never said that.

Note: Guess who is propagating retirement rumors? This is a pretty major PR war against Kimi… and they are wearing him out. You know, all by itself, it is pretty hard to fight for the WDC – even when you have full support from the team…

Aug 24, 2008 – FIA post-race press con – Massa: “My win in Valencia moves me ahead of Kimi into second place in the championship. I’ve been asked if I feel Ferrari should favour me for the title since there are just six races remaining. All I can say is that I want to keep winning, to keep beating not just my teammate (Kimi Raikkonen) but others too,” Massa was quoted as saying on the Ferrari website. The Brazilian, who is on 64 points, six behind the leader Lewis Hamilton, further added that he has got nothing to do with such decisions. “I just do the best possible job for the team and leave the rest to the management,” he added.

Raikkonen is third on the table with 57 points. Meanwhile, Kimi has rubbished the claim that he lacks motivation. “Next week, we will go to Spa (venue of the next Grand Prix). I love this track. I will give it all to win again. If someone has doubt as far as my motivation is concerned: go ahead. I want to win. More than ever,” he said on the Ferrari website.

Note: Since April, Kimi’s lack of motivation stories have been propagating into millions of articles, blog and forum posts. (Google is your friend). Motivation is the keyword because they still cannot talk about performance…
太長無法全貼, 有興趣請看原文

則留言

XX(royal0821)

2012/04/09 16:02:04

發文

#4164092 IP 249.254.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
後台夠硬

😌😌😌😌😌😌

為夢想而活(kimi_chung)

2012/04/09 16:10:06

發文

#4164109 IP 242.27.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
很多事情 真的不是門外漢的我們 看看報導就能知道的

當然幾年後或許大家會知道 但早在當下 只有車手們 當事者們 最清楚

所以....

至少 KIMI 回歸了!!而且 開的車 還不差!!😇

future(speculator)

2012/04/09 16:48:00

發文

#4164185 IP 188.250.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2012/04/09 16:48:00

發文IP 188.250.*.*

當初2008年賽季初, Kimi可是積分榜上很強勢的領先者, 但隨後老是陷入車輛穩定性問題, 幾乎是Kimi F1生涯的低潮, 在此文的分析下, 看來一切都有相當合理的答案, 如同文章說的, 要拿WDC光有車隊全力support都很困難了, 更何況是在失去車隊全力support的情況下, 更別提因為金錢因素而被提前踢走的Kimi當時的心理狀態, 要說他那時沒有lack of motivation, 我想也很難, 也難怪他會說出 "In F1 there is always a lot of money ...... It's nothing to do wth racing or what I do in the team." 對Kimi支持者而言, 這的確真的很傷人且殘酷, 不過回頭看看主事者Ferrari和Alonso也沒有因此在隨後幾年激出更好的火花, 或許心理上會較平衡一些 如今, 事已至此, Kimi也回歸F1, 看來身手依舊, 車子也似乎有一爭頒獎台本錢, 衷心祝福他能在lotus重新找回並建立起自己在F1的成就

2012/04/09 16:48:57

發文IP 188.250.*.*

當初2008年賽季初, Kimi可是積分榜上很強勢的領先者, 但隨後老是陷入車輛穩定性問題, 幾乎是Kimi F1生涯的低潮, 在此文的分析下, 看來一切都有相當合理的答案, 如同文章說的, 要拿WDC光有車隊全力support都很困難了, 更何況是在失去車隊全力support的情況下, 更別提因為金錢因素而被提前踢走的Kimi當時的心理狀態, 要說他那時沒有lack of motivation, 我想也很難, 也難怪他會說出 "In F1 there is always a lot of money ...... It's nothing to do with racing or what I do in the team." 對Kimi支持者而言, 這的確真的很傷人且殘酷, 不過回頭看看主事者Ferrari和Alonso也沒有因此在隨後幾年激出更好的火花, 或許心理上會較平衡一些 如今, 事已至此, Kimi也回歸F1, 看來身手依舊, 車子也似乎有一爭頒獎台本錢, 衷心祝福他能在lotus重新找回並建立起自己在F1的成就
當初2008年賽季初, Kimi可是積分榜上很強勢的領先者, 但隨後老是陷入車輛穩定性問題, 幾乎是Kimi F1生涯的低潮, 在此文的分析下, 看來一切都有相當合理的答案, 如同文章說的, 要拿WDC光有車隊全力support都很困難了, 更何況是在失去車隊全力support的情況下, 更別提因為金錢因素而被提前踢走的Kimi當時的心理狀態, 要說他那時沒有lack of motivation, 我想也很難, 也難怪他會說出

"In F1 there is always a lot of money ...... It's nothing to do with racing or what I do in the team."

對Kimi支持者而言, 這的確真的很傷人且殘酷, 不過回頭看看主事者Ferrari和Alonso也沒有因此在隨後幾年激出更好的火花, 或許心理上會較平衡一些

如今, 事已至此, Kimi也回歸F1, 看來身手依舊, 車子也似乎有一爭頒獎台本錢, 衷心祝福他能在lotus重新找回並建立起自己在F1的成就

megadeth(megadeth)

2012/04/09 17:31:36

發文

#4164256 IP 74.50.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
這個嘛
大概看了一下~ 眼睛好痛
裡面是有提到大便銀行有贊助MASSA
但是應該沒有提到誰的金額比較多

而且
KIMI討厭老輸應該是作者的"猜測"
KIMI確實有說的是在FERRARI團隊裡他只討厭一個人
或許就是老輸
但是應該沒人證實

總之
中指王是造成KIMI離隊的主因
確認無誤

KiMiKa(ultimatum21)

2012/04/09 17:37:52

發文

#4164263 IP 250.118.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
讚~! 我也最討厭Schumi

果然是KIMI😌😌

小黑不離開McLaren我就不再支持麥拉拉~

呂喬克(david0771)

2012/04/09 23:33:33

發文

#4164761 IP 90.168.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
大略看過一次
真的為Kimi感到惋惜
連續幾年在麥隊開了幾年會連續爆引擎的車
加入紅軍以為一切太平了
拿個世界冠軍~ 卻又被冠上莫須有罪名就這樣踢走
法拉利真的是😌

niba(kevinni)

2012/04/10 09:33:05

發文

#4165233 IP 188.250.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 megadeth (megadeth) 所寫
裡面是有提到大便銀行有贊助MASSA
但是應該沒有提到誰的金額比較多

中指王是造成KIMI離隊的主因
確認無誤

我是覺得, 之前的評論多傾向:
因為大便贊助Alonso, 所以Kimi走人?, 我認為中間少了ㄧ個連結
Kimi的約可是到10年, Massa有比較好嗎? 還爆頭

以Massa當時在車隊的地位, 何以能搞走Kimi留下位置?
所以, 大便實質幫Massa比較多, 但並不是說贊助金額比較多
如Massa說:
I’m glad to get this support from Santander. Lately I met President Emilio Botin twice and he is absolutely excited about the potential of the Brazilian market…

我是比較不能接受是因為Alonso, 所以Kimi走人的說法

樓上有人說的好
當你知道你無論開得多好, 都要走人時
你開車的動力為何?
這又多少可以部份解釋Massa與Kimi在08年的成績之謎

megadeth(megadeth)

2012/04/10 09:50:58

發文

#4165279 IP 74.50.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
這個嘛
網頁當中也寫了不少東西
真的就是中指王要去紅軍所以KIMI走人啊!!
其中甚至有一段還影射中指王看過KIMI的合約所以敢大膽說出九月的時間點
如果中指王沒有要去紅軍
KIMI何必要走?
不能因為說媽傻也拿大便銀行的錢所以KIMI不算中指王搞走的
這樣不合理啊

niba(kevinni)

2012/04/10 10:09:54

發文

#4165330 IP 188.251.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
這個嘛
網頁當中也寫了不少東西
真的就是中指王要去紅軍所以KIMI走人啊!!
如果中指王沒有要去紅軍
KIMI何必要走?
這樣不合理啊

我的意思是, Kimi其實是大便銀行趕走的
Alonso帶著大便銀行進法拉拉, 本來就穩居第一車手, 不需要爭
爭的是Massa跟Kimi
但大便銀行要的是Massa母國的市場

這就是現今F1的現實
商業凌駕專業
有些車隊就有這個影子

這也是為何, 法拉拉總是挺Massa到底的原因

黑白郎君(jazzsu1972)

2012/04/10 10:11:05

發文

#4165336 IP 239.250.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2012/04/10 10:11:05

發文IP 239.250.*.*

幹了這麼悲鄙的事。就詛咒紅軍永遠拿不到冠軍吧。

2012/04/11 21:59:32

發文IP 189.62.*.*

幹了這麼卑鄙的事。就詛咒紅軍永遠拿不到冠軍吧。
幹了這麼卑鄙的事。就詛咒紅軍永遠拿不到冠軍吧。

音速貴公子(vivasenna01)

2012/04/10 10:35:06

發文

#4165394 IP 196.68.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 kevinni (niba) 所寫
裡面是有提到大便銀行有贊助MASSA
但是應該沒有提到誰的金額比較多

中指王是造成KIMI離隊的主因
確認無誤

我是覺得, 之前的評論多傾向:

如Massa說:
I’m glad to get this support from Santander. Lately I met President Emilio Botin twice and he is absolutely excited about the potential of the Brazilian market…

樓上有人說的好
當你知道你無論開得多好, 都要走人時
你開車的動力為何?

我也不相信 Ferrari 會蠢到把 RAI 踢走而留下 MAS

其實這個情形有點像 89 年的 McLaren
Honda 為了巴西市場而全力輔助 Ayrton 而把 Alain 晾一邊
所以後來就有

Honda 的 Senna
McLaren 的 Prost

這個說法

結論: 巴西市場人人愛
Racing is in my blood!

頭文字 葵(tower)

2012/04/10 11:06:08

發文

#4165486 IP 92.134.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 kevinni (niba) 所寫
這個嘛
網頁當中也寫了不少東西
真的就是中指王要去紅軍所以KIMI走人啊!!
如果中指王沒有要去紅軍
KIMI何必要走?
這樣不合理啊

我的意思是, Kimi其實是大便銀行趕走的
Alonso帶著大便銀行進法拉拉, 本來就穩居第一車手, 不需要爭
爭的是Massa跟Kimi
但大便銀行要的是Massa母國的市場

這就是現今F1的現實
商業凌駕專業
有些車隊就有這個影子

這也是為何, 法拉拉總是挺Massa到底的原因

kimi雖然不大鬥爭....也不是無感的人...如果說一開季就要他當二奶應該不會接受😌

奇米瑞肯南君我命!夜露死苦!

winner(denise0455)

2012/04/10 11:08:38

發文

#4165488 IP 83.20.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 speculator (future) 所寫
當初2008年賽季初, Kimi可是積分榜上很強勢的領先者, 但隨後老是陷入車輛穩定性問題, 幾乎是Kimi F1生涯的低潮, 在此文的分析下, 看來一切都有相當合理的答案, 如同文章說的, 要拿WDC光有車隊全力support都很困難了, 更何況是在失去車隊全力support的情況下, 更別提因為金錢因素而被提前踢走的Kimi當時的心理狀態, 要說他那時沒有lack of motivation, 我想也很難, 也難怪他會說出

"In F1 there is always a lot of money ...... It's nothing to do with racing or what I do in the team."

對Kimi支持者而言, 這的確真的很傷人且殘酷, 不過回頭看看主事者Ferrari和Alonso也沒有因此在隨後幾年激出更好的火花, 或許心理上會較平衡一些

如今, 事已至此, Kimi也回歸F1, 看來身手依舊, 車子也似乎有一爭頒獎台本錢, 衷心祝福他能在lotus重新找回並建立起自己在F1的成就

前兩年確實靠紅軍沒拿到冠軍心理平衡不少
2010年收官站,蒙總跟西班牙國王都出席了,Vettel卻硬生生把冠軍獎盃拿走,尤其讓人欣慰

我想當老闆(twsnake2003)

2012/04/10 11:09:42

發文

#4165490 IP 229.14.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 vivasenna01 (音速貴公子) 所寫
回應 kevinni (niba) 所寫
裡面是有提到大便銀行有贊助MASSA
但是應該沒有提到誰的金額比較多

中指王是造成KIMI離隊的主因
確認無誤

我是覺得, 之前的評論多傾向:

如Massa說:

樓上有人說的好
當你知道你無論開得多好, 都要走人時
你開車的動力為何?

其實這個情形有點像 89 年的 McLaren
所以後來就有

Honda 的 Senna
McLaren 的 Prost

這個說法

對啦~
全世界都在捧巴西的懶趴啦...😆
歡迎來980料理網訂購美味生鮮料理 網址:www.980.com.tw/

音速貴公子(vivasenna01)

2012/04/10 11:58:06

發文

#4165621 IP 196.68.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 twsnake2003 (Orz~) 所寫
回應 vivasenna01 (音速貴公子) 所寫
回應 kevinni (niba) 所寫
裡面是有提到大便銀行有贊助MASSA
但是應該沒有提到誰的金額比較多

中指王是造成KIMI離隊的主因
確認無誤

我是覺得, 之前的評論多傾向:

如Massa說:

樓上有人說的好
當你知道你無論開得多好, 都要走人時
你開車的動力為何?

其實這個情形有點像 89 年的 McLaren
所以後來就有

Honda 的 Senna
McLaren 的 Prost

這個說法

對啦~
全世界都在捧巴西的懶趴啦...😆

人多講話就大聲﹐這個道理你不明白嗎?
Racing is in my blood!

Longiuns(capirex)

2012/04/10 12:23:59

發文

#4165715 IP 242.43.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
我記得不是因為大便銀行怕KIMI威脅到龍哥 不惜支付大筆的金錢也要KIMI走路😭
人生就像一張茶几,上面充滿了杯具。

金髮VETTEL(vettel0129)

2012/04/10 12:32:23

發文

#4165737 IP 246.171.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
一山不容二虎吧😇

老PK不敢跟洗拿同隊

曼賽爾躲保魯斯

保魯斯躲洗拿

真的同隊恐怕會鬥的天昏地暗..法拉利可不喜歡這樣

倒是馬沙走了以後希望巴西的資源都能給小洗拿

重現戴蒙父子大器晚成😊

前提是今年贏馬豆

M.A.J.L.(fusu0202111172)

2012/04/10 13:10:20

發文

#4165816 IP 47.181.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
我也看了這篇...

真的太可怕了 *汗*........

賽車狂(welice)

2012/04/10 14:01:36

發文

#4165938 IP 239.243.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
拿不到七個冠軍.當然討厭啦.知道基米的冠軍是怎麼拿的嗎.問一下羅賓轉播先生就知道.漢默爾敦先生是很自然的拿冠軍.一分之差在踢默克拉克的雨中輪胎下無痕.被漢默爾敦先生超掉險勝.害馬沙先生高興十秒鐘。而基米的冠軍是來自車隊指令.令馬沙先生的彎角煞車讓路.使基米多拿一站分站冠軍的分數增加而奪冠.那種冠軍比起漢先生的冠軍應該是有缺陷的.而舒米.我也認為老巴的讓路是有缺陷的.但畢竟.還有一半以上是靠實力.基米先生.當你拿到了七個冠軍以上.不管是實力還是車隊指令.八個冠軍掛在胸前.再說舒米要跟我基米比...差多了.那時也沒有人會討厭你..哦對了.提醒一下.舒米在南亞海嘯發生時捐了些美金.到時.八個冠軍拿在手上.類似日本地震.海嘯發生時.記得八個冠軍總得比七個冠軍多捐一點啊..別老是拿著冰淇淋請記者吃....😩😩😩😩..

Button優雅車王(lly520)

2012/04/10 16:13:54

發文

#4166183 IP 242.38.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2012/04/10 16:13:54

發文IP 242.38.*.*

當初為什麼要K走~M可繼續開~ 就知道F1背後的商業因素真的是太現實了~ 不然如果A跟K在同隊~倒是很像看看會激起甚麼火花~

2012/04/10 16:14:31

發文IP 242.38.*.*

當初為什麼要Kimi走~Massa可繼續開~ 就知道F1背後的商業因素真的是太現實了~ 不然如果Alonso跟Kimi在同隊~倒是很像看看會激起甚麼火花~
當初為什麼要Kimi走~Massa可繼續開~
就知道F1背後的商業因素真的是太現實了~